Control and optimise all your document output.
Apogee’s managed print services optimise the performance of your business and the productivity of your technology and staff. The unique pro-active monitoring and pre-emptive servicing, combined with field and desk-side support, delivers unrivalled uptime.
The managed print services are flexible and easily scalable to support your business growth, freeing up valuable time for you to focus on core business activities.
Real Tangible Benefits
Significantly reduce your printing costs and gain complete financial transparency and control, while adopting the latest technology and security features. Apogee's Pan-European service coverage provides peace of mind that your printing and document infrastructure will remain operational in times of need.Enquire Now
The Apogee Difference
- Pro-active remote monitoring of your technology
- Pre-emptive fault avoidance
- Just-in-time, automated toner supply
- User, desktop and network technology support
- More than 30% of faults fixed remotely
- Pan-European on-site servicing and support
- Fleet management to maximise performance
See how Marine Harvest benefited from a bespoke Managed Print Service
Marine Harvest were using a fleet of purchased and leased devices from mixed manufacturers, which had led to high costs and difficulties in managing the fleet. Apogee transformed Marine Harvest from a mixed fleet of brands and models to an integrated, unified, reliable infrastructure consisting of 18 new devices.
Managed Print Services in more detail
Apogee’s managed print services allow organisations to reduce costs and improve efficiency by rationalising the print environment. We leverage existing investments in multi-functional devices, while continually monitoring usage, so that the optimised infrastructure continues to meet business needs.
In real terms, our Managed Print Service means that you only need to think about the piece of paper that comes out of your devices. We handle everything from toner supply and replacement, servicing of the equipment, meter readings, consolidated billing, comprehensive management reporting and the collection and recycling of the device at the end of its useful life.
Buying printers, and maintaining them, can end up being expensive. Ordering supplies, troubleshooting errors, and older devices that are more susceptible to breaking down, while also costing more to run, are costing your business time and money.
An average 14% of revenue. It’s what most global companies today are wasting on document-related tasks and sorely inefficient printing practices. 80% of business content is unstructured or unmanaged, and of that, nearly half is paper.
What does document management look like to you?
- 90% of organisations still do not track or audit their printing costs.
- 63% of enterprises are affected by printer-related security breaches.
- 14% average revenue wasted by global companies on document-related tasks and inefficient printing practices.
- £9 true cost for organisations to manage print practices per every £1 spent.
- 20% of help desk resources are spent on printer related topics.