At Apogee, we inspire our people to make the right choices, collectively and individually, to shape the future of our organisation and their own future. We value the diversity of people’s backgrounds and skills to make choices that will have positive economic, social and ethical impacts on business and humanity tomorrow.
Let Your Career Reach its Apogee
Find the job that’s right for you, grow in our high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success along the way. Whatever you do, whoever you are and wherever you are; your journey starts here. Are you ready to explore the possibilities we have to offer?
- Flexible working options
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits (maternity, adoption, paternity and IVF)
- 2 paid days off per year for voluntary work to support our local communities
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Pension scheme
- Access to Apogee Learning Academy
- Sponsorship for professional development and memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme, including access to a virtual GP and financial wellbeing support
- Mental health first aider support programme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Employee social events and recognition activities throughout the year
- HP Employee discount programmes
- Mobile phone discounts
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Is woven into our core values and are an integral part of the Apogee DNA. We firmly believe ‘Team Apogee’ must live and breathe the same passion and desire to make a positive contribution and genuinely understand the meaning of these values and the benefits they deliver to themselves, our clients, and society.
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options.
Can be based out of Maidstone, Lincoln or Basingstoke Hybrid working arrangmenets Excellent and competitive Salary Elevate Your Career with Apogee Corporation: Where Excellence Meets Innovation […]
Head of Sales Isle of Man Excellent and competitive Salary + Car + Commission About us: Argon, with nearly four decades of experience, is a dedicated […]
We have roles in COVENTRY, OR BIRMINGHAM OR SOUTH EAST LONDON
Are you a qualified accountant with a passion for precision and a knack for transforming financial data into strategic insights?
4 roles available: South London, North London, Swindon & Central London
This will be a dual role of implementation and supporting SME, Enterprise and public sector solutions. You will be working closely with various teams that make up the Professional Services Team as a whole in the delivery of these solutions.