Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator x 2
Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours a week – Hybrid working hours, 2 days home 3 office
Ideal hours 7.30am-4.30pm or 8am -5pm
Parking on site and great benefits
Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe's Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
To ensure that the sales teams are supported from the beginning of identifying a sales opportunity through to the realisation of the revenue and complete customer satisfaction whilst working within the partners and business governance ensuring that we maximise every potential through the process.
- Work in a proactive sales processing environment fully utilising all automated facilities both from our funding partners and our own internal departments allowing us to create the most efficient, effective transition from an opportunity to the realisation of the sale.
- To offer a proactive, fully supportive function to all sales entities to allow them the time to focus on creating more opportunities.
- Monitor systems using to ascertain when an opportunity needs to be proposed to the funding agents and ensure that this is carried out in a timely fashion to negate any unnecessary delays.
- To propose and track all identified opportunities via the partner/funding portals and ensure that all the relevant parties are informed of the progress/queries in a timely fashion.
- To track and report on the speed and efficiencies of all aspects of the proposal process on a regular basis.
- To produce accurate documentation that can be esigned/sent to the client for completion in a timely fashion and track all results, ensuring that the client is always communicated to.
- Prepare concise deal packs for the processing team including all relevant supporting documentation to ensure a smooth transition for delivery and pay outs making sure that the deal falls within the governance procedure carrying out all necessary checks and completing supporting checklists.
- Utilise system to manage and monitor proposed stock requirements and work closely with both sales and Logistics to find the most efficient route to market to enable the customer’s requirements to be fulfilled in the most efficient way.
- Be fully conversant with all partners/funding platforms to be able to monitor and manage any queries/processes electronically to minimalise email traffic and create more efficient and effective workflows.
- Ensure that you have a good understanding of the deals being processed so that we can utilise the structure in the most beneficial way to maximise the revenue potential.
- To work with all relevant parties to ensure that all pre-screening/config checks are carried out prior to the deal progressing to processing.
Experience & Skills Required
- Ideally previous experience working in a busy sales team office.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and work to a high level
- Personable and resilient to changes and requests.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Great attention to detail
- Confident communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active and able to work under own initiative.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
- Flexible working
- HP Employee Discount Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Access to Apogee Learning Academy
- 2 days off per year for voluntary work
- Discounted Gym Membership
Please take the time to look at our excellent Glassdoor and Trustpilot reviews.
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options.