Reverse Logistics Administrator
We are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to work within our Logistics department situated in Lincoln. The Reverse Logistics Administrator will ensure Apogee have the most streamlined end of life process resulting in maximum efficiency and minimum business impact and costs.
- Ensuring the processing of end of life equipment and subsequent case closure are coordinated in an effective and timely manner.
- Implementation of an RMA authorisation process to ensure return equipment is correctly assigned and storage requirements are minimised.
- Identifying opportunities to return equipment direct to final destination, therefore minimising unnecessary handling and associated costs.
- Investigation and subsequent processing of existing legacy equipment in our storage facility.
- Achieve performance targets aligned with management objectives to deliver projects, reduce error and minimise cost.
- Playing a lead role in refining and improving current processes being integral to building relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Working closely with the project management teams to identify and process return equipment at the earliest opportunity, minimising unnecessary activity by early communication with external stakeholders including funders.
- End of Life query handling.
- Proactively responding to non-standard outcomes, taking corrective action and providing updates in an efficient manner.
- Ownership and development of all aspects of the role to drive improvement.
- Able to take ownership of a task and see it through to conclusion.
- Make informed decisions and take initiative when assessing situations and taking appropriate action.
- With an eye to the future, the successful candidate will have a positive attitude and contribute towards streamlining and improving existing processes.
- Experience in and able to demonstrate delivery of high levels of customer service.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under time restraints and changing priorities.
- An independent, highly motivated worker with excellent organisational and team skills and an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to develop and learn new skills.
- Ability to interpret data presented in spreadsheets and generated from software systems.
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency including use of Excel.