Purchasing and Collections Office Manager
The management and leadership of the office based teams of Reverse Logistics and Parts and Consumables administration. Coordinating the functions of spare parts and consumables procurement and the collection and return of assets at end of contract.
Specific focus on team development and efficiency through continual process improvement and excelling in service delivery. Monitor and enhance team performance through key metrics and performance indicators.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Administration Office associated with Parts and Consumables Procurement, Collections, Returns and end of contract processes in line with company objectives and SLA’s.
- Maintain and drive improved department performance by identifying areas for improvement and clearly defining responsibilities and expectations.
- Escalation management, resolution and appropriate preventative action.
- Support of other operating companies within the Apogee Corporation group.
- Continual coaching and development of team to improve performance and accommodate future requirements of the business.
- Ensure that best practice and high standards are maintained with a passion for continual improvement.
- Process refinement and adherence.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and internal and external customers.
- Previous experience of a FMCG environment would be advantageous
- Previous people management and leadership experience (including training and coaching)
- Proficient in Excel (Intermediate) and other MS office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Customer Service Centric attitude and experience of driving customer service excellence
- Methodical and proactive approach to your work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Desire for continued personal development and the development of the wider team
- Flexible, committed and determined