Trainee Business Development Executive10 November 2023
Customer Retention Specialist10 November 2023
Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe’s Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
Our culture allows you to innovate and develop your career with the support of an expanding corporate and progressive organisation. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering individuals, who want to make a difference in their careers as well as in the world around them. We are proud of all our employees, who are at the heart of what we do. If you become part of our journey, everything is possible, and the opportunities are endless.
The role of Public Sector Account Director will report directly into the Regional Sales Manager, in pursuit of winning new business and developing the existing customer base. The focus will be on growing our core Managed Print Service business, whilst developing opportunities for the wider Apogee Services of Outsourced Document Services and Managed Workplace Services
- Achieving personal budgets and targets through profitable sales and/or the generation of sales leads.
- Build a pipeline for the southern territory, enabling you to hit and exceed your Gross Profit quota.
- You will be responsible for growing your customer base by prospecting new business and converting inbound leads.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from lead generation to contract negotiation and closure.
- Maintain regular engagement with customers and prospects throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager in partnership with the Bid Team, Framework Manager and other Pre- and Post-Sales support staff to drive new business sales growth and generate incremental sales.
- Identify potential customers by gathering market and customer information, enabling you to agree and set approach strategies.
- Developing a successful strategy to achieve specific objectives within each account.
- Maintain up-to-date date knowledge of Apogee’s portfolio and how it compares to our competition.
- Attending training courses and internal meetings as considered necessary by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Completing all sales order paperwork and reporting documentation.
- Maintaining customer and prospect records in accordance with the company’s CRM database policies.
- Always Providing quality customer service
- Complying with all company policies, procedures, pricing structures and business ethics codes
Experience & Skills Required
- Have extensive sales experience within the public sector.
- Possess a proven track record in managing strategic organisational relationships.
- Adopt a proactive approach to building and developing both internal and external relationships.
- Be customer focused with the ability to always drive customer excellence.
- A confident communicator with the ability to talk with people of all levels
- A competitive team player whilst having the ability to work as an individual.
- Full UK driving licence is a requirement.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension: 3% Employer contribution
- HP and EE Employee Discount Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Access to Apogee Learning Academy
- Discounted Gym Membership
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options