Customer Service Administrator10 November 2023
Telecoms Account Manager10 November 2023
Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe’s Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
Our culture allows you to innovate and develop your career with the support of an expanding corporate and progressive organisation. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering individuals, who want to make a difference in their careers as well as in the world around them. We are proud of all our employees, who are at the heart of what we do. If you become part of our journey, everything is possible, and the opportunities are endless.
We are looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator to work within our Installations & Relocation department situated in Lincoln. The Logistics Administrator will work as part of a team to arrange relocations & deliveries of new & existing devices, updating of customer records, managing the process of devices for one of our large customers.
- Liaising with external and internal departments to support and drive strong relationships
- Processing email requests sent to the team mailboxes
- Converse with customers via phone/Video Conference or on-site meeting to scope technical elements of the installation or relocation project.
- Clear and concise interpretation of data and data entry
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong admin skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to prioritise and multitask.
- Methodical with an aptitude for attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing demands.
- Ability to interpret data presented in spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Advanced family friendly benefits
- Flexible working
- HP and EE Employee Discount Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Access to Apogee Learning Academy
- 2 days off per year for voluntary work
- Discounted Gym Membership
Please take the time to look at our excellent Glassdoor and Trustpilot reviews
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options