We are looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator to work within our Installations & Relocation department situated in Lincoln. The Logistics Administrator will work as part of a team to arrange relocations & deliveries of new & existing devices, updating of customer records, managing the Hotswap process of devices for one of our large customers.
- Clear and concise interpretation of data
- Accurate data entry
- To achieve personal and team key performance targets
- Liaising with external and internal departments to support and drive customer centricity, strong relationships and process improvement
- Processing email requests sent to the team mailboxes
- Develop and support relationships within all aspects of the company
- To assist other functions within the team as and when required
- To be responsible for personal health and safety and be aware of obligation to other staff and customers in accordance with legislation
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as requested by the line manager
- Being aware of the importance of conformity with the Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures
- To proactively manage personal development, to increase your own performance levels and provide opportunities for career development.
- A professional attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good time management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to prioritise and multitask.
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner.
- Methodical with an aptitude for attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing demands.
- Ability to interpret data presented in spreadsheets and generated from software systems