Commercial Business Development Manager
Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe's Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
Our culture allows you to innovate and develop your career with the support of an expanding corporate and progressive organisation. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering individuals, who want to make a difference in their careers as well as in the world around them. We are proud of all our employees, who are at the heart of what we do. If you become part of our journey, everything is possible, and the opportunities are endless.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to support Apogee's growth plans.
The role will need someone to lead the building and nurturing of a new Managed Print, Manged IT & Document Services pipeline to generate new business corporate & enterprise sized clients.
The candidate will own the identification & attraction of prospects and will receive marketing and lead generation support to complement their efforts.
The task is to generate and nurture new business customers, educating them on why Apogee should be their partner of choice. You will leverage our portfolio of solutions and services from our global parent company HP and other world-renowned manufacturers.
The goal is to generate face-to-face appointments to discuss specific projects and issues before they go to market, so that Apogee can be the catalyst for change and stand out from the crowd, rather than only getting involved once the RFPs are out have already been written.
You'll be persistent and curious, asking consultative questions to find out what technology these customers are currently using, whether it meets their needs, if there is enough differentiation to justify the change and propose successfully what we might be able to help them with in the future.
You are managing a number of new business accounts to build a new business pipeline capable of generating the required gross profit from the sale of your opportunities in the fiscal year.
Candidate will also be expected to input into the marketing and lead generation strategy for it to be executed successfully.
- Experience within IT or Print Services is essential
- We will need an independent, self-reliant individual who will be able to manage themselves and grow your business in their territory
- You are a communicative and strategic team player with the ability to work as an individual
- Passionate about your own learning and development
- Leasing & Commercial acumen and the ability to maximize margins
- An emphatic sales professional in the B2B sector who can inspire, take and convince people
- High level of ethical standards and Strong interpersonal skills and experience leading to long-term higher-level relationships
- Have great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Experience with CRM systems and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Willing to travel to clients
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options