Client Relationship Executive
We are looking for someone to join an established and successful technology-based business based out of our Bristol Office, covering the South.
Although a background within Managed Print Services is not essential, previous experience of working in a Sales Support or Customer Services environment is preferred.
The primary responsibility of a CRE is to work closely with Clients and Account Managers to deliver improvements, maximise contract performance and identify additional revenue. The position requires the candidate to understand our Client’s needs to provide excellent customer services and ensure customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be bright, efficient with a can-do attitude and the ability to think outside the box. Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel is required.
- Identify and develop additional sales opportunities for hardware, software and affinity partners
- Solution scope of services and training delivery
- Financial awareness to deliver justified proposals
- Analyse customer feedback and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention.
- Project implementation of national installations
- National site visits, asset audits and customer interaction
- Asset management
- Resolution of invoice queries with Credit Control
- Understanding and engaging with Engineering and Technical
- Volume analysis delivering MI internally and to the customer
- Integration with IT, Project Management, Finance and BAU
- Implementation of new working practices and process change initiatives
- Asset consolidation, track changes and control for accuracy
- Use of company CRM system
- Relocation and re-engagement processes
- Creation and delivery of service and account review presentations
- Monitoring of MI and service analysis to drive SLA performance, report success and failure areas and engage improvement plan
- Reacting to customer needs, problems and queries, following through to solution or conclusion
- Positively influence business decisions through well-understood and articulated data.
- Respond to customer queries and address sales complaints in a timely manner.
- Track contracts that are soon to be expired and contact customers
- Strong understanding of data and ability to quickly interpret analytics
- Evidence of improving customer experience, engagement and growth
- Superior communication skills, emotional understanding and intellectual dexterity to work effectively within a business that is undergoing transformation.
- Professional curiosity.
- Highly flexible and comfortable with change
- Able to work effectively at pace
- Highly Proficient in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems