Business Management Support Executive – Lease Desk
To ensure that sales are supported from the evolution of identifying a sales opportunity through to the realisation of the revenue and complete customer satisfaction whilst working within the funder and business governance ensuring that we maximise every potential through the process. To ensure that a good level of knowledge is gained to allow for a fully multi skilled department.
- Work in a proactive Lease desk/processing environment fully utilising all automated facilities both from our funding partners and our own internal departments allowing us to create the most efficient, effective transition from an opportunity to the realisation of the sale.
- To offer a proactive, fully supportive function to all sales entities to allow them the time to focus on creating more opportunities.
- Monitor Radius using the Lease Desk Dashboard to ascertain when an opportunity needs to be proposed to the funding agents and ensure that this is carried out in a timely fashion to negate any unnecessary delays.
- To propose and track all identified opportunities via the funding portals and ensure that all of the relevant parties are informed of the progress/queries in a timely fashion.
- To track and report on the speed and efficiencies of all aspects of the proposal process on a regular basis.
- To produce accurate documentation that can be esigned/sent to the client for completion in a timely fashion and track all results, ensuring that the client is communicated to at all times.
- Prepare concise deal packs for the processing team including all relevant supporting documentation to ensure a smooth transition for delivery and payout making sure that the deal falls within the governance procedure carrying out all necessary checks and completing supporting checklists.
- Utilise Radius to manage and monitor proposed stock requirements and work closely with both sales and Logistics to find the most efficient route to market to enable the customer’s requirements to be fulfilled in the most efficient way.
- Be fully conversant with all funding platforms to be able to monitor and manage any queries/processes electronically to minimalise email traffic and create more efficient and effective work flows.
- Ensure that you have a good understanding of the deals being processed so that we can utilise the structure in the most beneficial way to maximise the revenue potential.
- To work with all relevant parties to ensure that all pre screening/config checks are carried out prior to the deal progressing to processing.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- People centric and eager to take on a challenge
- Ability to multi task and work within given timescales
- Great attention to detail and highly organised
- Confident communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills