Support and Statement For COVID-19
We continue to receive positive feedback and kind messages in appreciation for our teams’ hard work and support through the pandemic and we also wish to send our heartfelt thanks to the NHS, HSE and all key workers who continue to work tirelessly supporting the communities around us.
Our primary focus continues to be the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, employees and their families and communities and we continue to take proactive steps and measures to minimise impact and risk in relation to Coronavirus, Covid-19 wherever possible.
We are continuing with our work from home policy where possible, and where our teams are unable to work from home providing key and essential services, we have implemented strict measures to minimise risk in the workplace including digital temperature testing on arrival, designated direction of foot traffic in main circulation paths, hygiene and comprehensive social distancing measures, issue of personal protective equipment combined with travel considerations and reviewing our operational hours and the introduction of flexible shifts. As easing measures take place over the coming months we are also working on a phased and safe return to the work place for specific employees, implementing a safe return to work plan and policy.
We have developed social distancing signage and a specific offering to clients, for more information please contact your Account Management team or visit: Get your office ready for the return to work.
We are continually updating our Coronavirus, Covid-19 process and procedures and as the situation changes including our processes within our business continuity plans to minimise impact on services to clients and our business, adding additional contingency wherever possible. We continue to work with our Supply Chain Partners on plans and preparation for any impact on manufacturing in impacted regions, specifically China and South Korea. We are continually monitoring and evaluating Coronavirus developments and believe the current likelihood of any immediate impact on our services to clients is moderate.
Apogee supports significant parts of the NHS, HSE, health care and blue light services across the UK and Ireland and we are specifically giving them priority support to help with increased demand at this difficult time in response to Coronavirus Covid-19. This includes priority on-site support, extended service and support hours, priority supplies, moves, and changes and more recently technology and support for the critical care facility, NHS Nightingale in London’s ExCel Arena and additional facilities across the UK.
On Site Support
Should you require support, in the first instance please use our client portal, we will do everything we can to remedy failures as quickly as possible and if there’s a requirement for an Engineer to visit, we will ask you some questions that will help us reduce and minimise risk to our employees and clients.
Remote and Off Site Support
Is available and we are often able to remedy failures remotely so please do give us the opportunity to resolve your issue with a simple call or remote, on-line session. Apogee’s Digital Document Services Centers remain operational as part of our business continuity services, providing clients with support for digital printing small and large format, mail redirection and scanning, imaging and e discovery.
For further information, please contact: 0207 614 0030
Health, Safety, Wellbeing & Business Continuity
- Our board of Directors and senior management teams communicate daily on all Covid-19 developments and we’re continuously making decisions in line with government directives to reduce and minimise risk to our employees and clients
- We’ve issued health, safety, wellbeing and hygiene guidelines and best practices to all employees
- We’re also issuing frequent communications and updates to all employees on the current Coronavirus status
- Where possible and appropriate mandated Employees working from home are provided top tips for working from home, hosting virtual meetings and agile collaboration
- We have identified all our clients within the health care sector in order to provide priority support
- We’ve restricted all travel, limiting our essential office based employees to their allocated office locations only
- Continually capturing key information regarding our field and client site based employees
- We’ve also updated our lone worker policy, as remote working levels increase
- There’s increased hygiene facilities and cleaning across Apogee locations
- We’re performing regular reviews with updates and additions to business continuity plans, adding contingency of critical services to clients and business critical areas
- We have and will continue to complete contingency testing as part of our business continuity plans for support services and our employees
- Apogee’s Digital Document Services centers remain operation for client support and business continuity
- We continue to conduct specific supply chain questionnaires in relation to their business continuity plans
- Apogee supply chain holds 6-8 weeks inventory of key Consumable and Spare parts stock in the UK
- We have identified 8-16 weeks inventory of key Consumable and Spares parts in transit to the UK
- Apogee’s supply chain partners have ring-fenced stock dedicated for our use to mitigate impact and risk of potential extended restrictions
- We’re monitoring delays in order inventory receipt and distribution flow including border controls
- Investigation, recording and escalation in inventory delays specifically identified as Coronavirus delays
- We’re also reviewing alternative supply chain inventory among our preferred suppliers
- We’re continuously establishing and reviewing our suppliers continuity plans and contingencies with questionnaire’s and collaboration
As Europe’s largest multi-brand provider of managed print and outsourced services, Apogee has operations across the UK and Europe. We procure products and provide services from different regions, and have warehousing, logistics and finance operations in the UK and mainland Europe.We’re part of the HP group of companies, and combined have extensive global resources and capabilities that we firmly believe will assist in effectively managing and mitigating the current potential business impact of the Coronavirus, Covid-19
As a reseller of finished products, we do not rely on the supply of component materials from locations within or outside the EU. Apogee’s supply chain for hardware and software comprises of the UK operating companies of global Original Equipment Manufacturers and we have sought assurance from our core partners that any impact resulting from Coronavirus, and affecting client procedures, will not impact our services to clients irrespective of potential extended restrictions. These core partners are also closely monitoring events and are taking all possible steps to minimise any adverse effects.
Apogee have European operations based in Germany and Ireland and the ability to source and manage distribution through these locations. We also have a network of suppliers based outside the EU and have the ability to purchase from these partners as a further contingency.
Thank you once again for your continued support in these very challenging and unprecedented times and please, stay safe!