Sales Account Manager – North East
We are looking to appoint a talented Sale Account Manager to support Apogee’s ambitious growth plans in the commercial sector. The Sales Account Manager will be an established C Level influencer, with a track record of winning new business. You will bring to market Apogee’s unique value proposition, leveraging our solutions and services portfolio, supported by our Global parent company, HP.
A lucrative and substantial reward package awaits the successful individual. You will have the advantage of working with world-renowned manufacturers within our industry and benefit from the excellent price-points that goes hand in hand with working for Europe’s largest multi-brand provider of managed print services, document and process technology and outsource services.
Together with the best hardware and software on the market, you will also enjoy support from a number of key departments around the business to ensure that the customer experience is seamless.
- Deliver innovative and creative solutions that meet key business drivers/needs, through the sale of print, process and document management technology (Hardware and Software) within an agreed geographical territory
- Focusing on building relationships with customers in the Commercial space
- Developing a strong pipeline of prospects using telephone and online marketing techniques
- Approaching new and existing customers with an inquisitive approach, in order to maximise opportunities
- Working in conjunction with Account Managers and other business units to ensure a proactive approach to “warm” data is maintained
- Activity driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Experience of selling a “managed service” opportunity with a consultative approach
- Commercially astute, with the ability to maximise revenue streams
- Proven success within the Managed Print Services (MPS) market place and/or from an IT hardware/software sales background
- Well-honed people skills and an established relationship builder at senior level
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to sell Apogee’s USP’s/Added value services