Receptionist (Mat Cover)
We are looking for a Receptionist/Facilities Assistant to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our Head office as well as taking incoming calls to our main switchboard. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
Alongside Front of House duties the post holder will provide general administrative support to the fast paced Facilities team. This will include but will not be limited to ordering employee supplies such as business stationery, ID cards and Company Uniform. To be successful in this role, you will need good written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Answering and redirecting incoming calls
- Greeting visitors and directing them appropriately
- Ordering and recording of supplies (Tesco deliveries, office paper, stationary etc.)
- Assisting staff in the arrangement of meetings, including lunch orders and meeting room bookings
- Hosting Board meetings for Apogee directors as well as clients coming to visit the office
- Post preparation & internal despatch (both special and recorded deliveries)
- Arranging courier collections
- Providing general administrative support to the Facilities Team
- Assisting Facilities with administration and distribution of building access Cards ensuring accurate records are kept
- Manage the issuing of company uniform
- Order Business Cards via an online portal
- Produce and distribute company ID Cards
- Proven ability to use MS Office suite
- Ability to work to deadlines whist prioritising and multitasking
- Able to follow procedures and protocols
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with senior management, clients and external organisations
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Great interpersonal and team working skills