PS Post Sales Lead Technical Consultant
The Lead Technical Consultant role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic Professional Service environment, with a focus on customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
This role will incorporate both visiting customer’s sites and remote working from an Apogee office (or home) as required.
- Installation and deployment of Apogee Software solutions for strategic and enterprise customers onto a variety of customer infrastructures, including Microsoft AZURE and diverse cloud solutions.
- Controlling and supporting escalations from customers and field consultants.
- Attending high profile customer meetings (as and when required) and ensuring expectations are set and met.
- Developing and creating best practices to ensure delivery services with efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Managing vendor technical relationships and following processes and procedure to ensure there is no delay in support or software development.
- Help develop the Technical Consultants and engineers in their roles through coaching, training, support and guidance.
- Using remote access software to assist our customers in resolving complex solution/server related issues.
- Problem diagnosis and fault resolution on complex calls and escalations from solution installation team.
- Timely communication with customers and internal staff (account managers, service and sales) keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Taking ownership of escalated calls and controlling through to resolution
- Advanced network/server/cloud and active directory knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Print management solutions including Equitrac, Safecom, Papercut and Uniflow
- Ability to explain technical problems in plain English
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Good time management and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to specific SLA’s, to prioritise and multitask
- Methodical with an aptitude for attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner, must be professional at all times
- Adaptable and flexible to changing demands