PS Post Sales Escalation Engineer
The Escalation Engineer role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic Professional Service environment, with a focus on customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Using remote access software to assist our customers in resolving complex solution/server related issues.
- Problem diagnosis & fault resolution on complex calls escalated form our 3rd line helpdesk and solution installation team.
- Timely communication with customers and internal staff (account managers, service and sales) keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Taking ownership of escalated calls and controlling through to resolution.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Controlling and escalating service requests with solution vendors that cannot be resolved internally or require development.
- Advanced network/server and active directory knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Print management solutions including Equitrac, Safecom, Papercut and Uniflow
- Ability to explain technical problems in plain English
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Good time management & excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to specific SLA’s, to prioritise and multitask
- Methodical with an aptitude for attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner, must be professional at all times
- Adaptable and flexible to changing demands