Due to the need for a business replacement, a fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Strategic Operations Team. We are looking for a highly proficient and methodical Project Administrator to support the Project Managers in successfully delivering our projects, to our high company standards. This role would suit an administrator looking to progress into a project support/manager role.
This is full-time role. The role is office based, with an opportunity for flexible working.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Administrator is responsible for supporting Project Managers to deliver a high-quality service across all revenue streams through robust, accurate, and timely administrative activities. This can vary between general project support functions through to long-term specific-project administrative responsibilities.
- Supporting the Project Manager in the setup of the project structure using the PMO project methodology and maintain throughout the project.
- Working with other functions of the business to organise and allocate resources.
- To ensure all project related processes are adhered to, all internal systems data is processed and cost tracking reports are maintained.
- Be able to confidently converse with customers via phone/video conference.
- To provide administration support to individual projects as required.
- To support the wider project team in day to day duties as and when required in order to achieve project targets.
- To proactively manage personal development, in order to increase your own performance levels and provide opportunities for career development.
- Working with 3rd party logistic companies.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails.
- Creating and managing spreadsheets.
- Compiling reports.
- Scheduling meetings, taking meeting notes and actions as required.
- Speaking to customers and clients to answer queries and resolve issues.
Experience of completing project administration tasks
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS Office systems
- Microsoft Excel skills highly desirable, full training will be provided for suitable applicants.
- Formatting - basic formatting capability and data validation, table/chart creation and editing, and conditional formatting.
- Formulas - SUM, COUNT, COUNTIF, SUMIF, VLOOKUP etc.
- Comfortable working at pace and managing their own responsibilities and influencing others
- Agile and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Able to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
- Able to work with a team, take direction from others and collaborate effectively