Post Sales Lead Technical Specialist
Post Sales Lead Technical Specialist
Excellent and competitive Salary
Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe's Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
Our culture allows you to innovate and develop your career with the support of an expanding corporate and progressive organisation. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering individuals, who want to make a difference in their careers as well as in the world around them. We are proud of all our employees, who are at the heart of what we do. If you become part of our journey, everything is possible, and the opportunities are endless.
The Lead Technical specialist role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic Professional Service environment, with a focus on customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Installation and deployment of Apogee Software solutions, strategic and enterprise, on a variety of customer infrastructures including Microsoft AZURE and diverse cloud solutions.
- Controlling and supporting escalations from customers and field consultants. Attending high profile customer meetings when required and ensuring expectations are met.
- Developing and creating best practices to ensure customer expectations are met with efficiency.
- Managing vendor technical relationships ensuring processes are followed and met to ensure there is no delay in support or software development.
- Help develop the Technical Consultants and engineers in their roles through coaching, training, support and guidance
- Using remote access software to assist our customers in resolving complex solution/server related issues.
- Problem diagnosis & fault resolution on complex calls and escalations from the solution installation team.
- Timely communication with customers and internal staff (Account Managers, Service and Sales) - keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Taking ownership of escalated calls and controlling through to resolution.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
Experience & Skills Required
- Advanced network/server/cloud and active directory knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Print management solutions including Equitrac, Safecom, Papercut and Uniflow
- Ability to explain technical problems in a way that is understandable to all / in a non-technical manner
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Good time management & excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to specific SLA’s, to prioritise and multitask
- Methodical with an aptitude for attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner, must be professional at all times
- Adaptable and flexible to changing demands
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
- Flexible working
- HP Employee Discount Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Access to Apogee Learning Academy
- 2 days off per year for voluntary work
- Discounted Gym Membership
Please take the time to look at our excellent Glassdoor and Trustpilot reviews
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options