People & Culture Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator looking for a new challenge, or for someone looking to start their career in People & Culture at an entry level. We will consider sponsorship towards a CIPD Level 3 qualification for this role.
This role will involve a wide variety of administrative activities within the People & Culture function. It's an important role to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Assisting with the recruitment process as required e.g. posting adverts on job boards and assessment centres;
- Providing comprehensive administrative support within the full employment life cycle e.g. starters, leavers and changes;
- Providing support to employees and managers whilst delivering a consistent approach to people and culture processes and procedures;
- Maintaining confidential records in the HR System;
- Delivering administrative support during meetings, including minute and note taking as necessary;
- Providing monthly reports and metrics as required;
- Reviewing and improving existing administrative systems.
- Proven ability to use MS Office suite to a basic or intermediate level, in particular Word and Excel;
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst prioritising and multitasking;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail, understanding the need for accuracy;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Great customer service approach;
- Must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English at Levels 4-9 (A-C).