Inside Sales Account Executive
As an Inside Sales Account Executive your role is to have regular & scheduled customer service interaction with your current clients. Your aim is to retain these clients whilst uncovering any additional needs they might have, this may include upgrades to hardware.
Your role involves using a variety of methods to make contact with your clients in order to manage their account with us and to ensure they receive the best customer service we can offer. Much of your time will be calling your current client list performing customer service tasks and discussing upgrades.
You will be tenacious and curious in your approach by asking questions to discover whether their current contract meets their needs currently, and what potentially we could help them with in the future.
You will use our own custom made CRM system (Radius) to log all your activity and progress with each customer, recording all information gathered accurately and in a timely manner.
You will communicate with your manager on all pipeline and forecast monthly deals/upgrades.
- You will be responsible for contacting a base of current clients on a scheduled basis
- Delivering a conversation on our range of products and services on the phone when applicable
- Completing tasks and projects assigned within time frames set
- Providing quality customer service at all times
- Feeding back to management all activity, pipeline and forecasting
- Growing your base of customers with new business activities
- A naturally curious, tenacious and outgoing personality
- A confident communicator with the ability to talk with people of all levels
- Great attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- A background in a B2B / B2C / Sales or within a Customer Service focused environment is desired
- Passionate about your own learning and development
- Experienced with CRM systems & is skilled in Microsoft office applications especially excel
- A competitive team player whilst having the ability to work as an individual