HR Business Partner
We are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner with outstanding people skills to work with our Senior Leadership Team, and ensure that our human resources programmes and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. The role will report to the HR Director.
The HR Business Partner will work with leaders to build people capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organisational objectives. They will be expected to contribute to the development of new strategies and ways of working, and work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
They will lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives, and act as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies
- Supporting business’s strategic objectives from an HR and Organisation standpoint.
- Contribute to the development of the change management strategies within the business to support the implementation of HR programs and initiatives.
- Enabling business leaders to engage, empower and manage their teams.
- Managing Employee Relations Issues.
- Involvement in employee integrations and managing transfer of employees undertakings (TUPE) following businesses take-overs and M&A.
- Implementing and contributing to human resources projects, policies and procedures.
- Designing and directing learning and development programs based on strategy and individual functional needs.
- Implementing the employee wellbeing strategies.
- Championing Diversity and Inclusion throughout the organisation.
- Ensuring compliance with UK employment laws and regulations.
- Coaching and mentoring members of the HR team.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant professional accreditation (CIPD level 5 minimum). Ideally working towards CIPD level 7.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in multiple HR roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Highly organized.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Solid Knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.