Deployment Services On-site IT Engineer
Deployment Services On-site IT Engineer
Excellent and competitive Salary
Winner of the Investors in Sales 2023 and Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe's Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
Our culture allows you to innovate and develop your career with the support of an expanding corporate and progressive organisation. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering individuals, who want to make a difference in their careers as well as in the world around them. We are proud of all our employees, who are at the heart of what we do. If you become part of our journey, everything is possible, and the opportunities are endless.
The Deployment Services On-site IT Engineer is responsible for the onsite deployment of a range of IT devices that includes items such IT Hardware / Software solutions.
Reporting to the Deployment Services Manager, the On-Site IT Engineer will be required to support the setup and implementation of personal IT systems (Laptop and Desktop Devices)
The main objective is to both manage in and out personal systems and support the wider IT team within a client setting.
Installation of personal systems on customer sites, installation activities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Setup and configuration/Imaging
- Troubleshooting (where applicable)
- To support the project(s) team in day-to-day duties as and when required to achieve project deployment targets.
- Confidence to tackle problems and help people solve technical issues.
- Implement projects in a timely and professional manner under the guidance of the Deployment Services Manager.
- Be able to confidently converse with customers via phone/Video Conference or on-site meeting to scope technical elements of a project.
- Review and manage applicable project documentation such as Statement of Works, Schedules, SIG’s etc.
- Carry out pilot and testing to ensure a smooth deployment once the solution is signed off by the client when new gen products and services are being implemented.
- Additional sales opportunities relating to a project are identified and progressed in the correct manner.
- Support and engage with client IT department (where applicable) and act as an extension of that team while maintaining both their objectives and Apogee’s
- Manage end user expectations efficiently and professionally.
Experience & Skills Required
- Understanding of basic IT terminology and proficiencies.
- Broad experience of managed print services and hardware would be advantageous.
- PC/Laptop and MAC experience (Mac Experience desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible working options
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits (maternity, adoption, paternity and IVF)
- 2 paid days off per year for voluntary work to support our local communities
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Access to Apogee Learning Academy
- Sponsorship for professional development and memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme, including access to a virtual GP and financial wellbeing support
- Mental health first aider support programme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Employee social events and recognition activities throughout the year
- HP Employee discount programmes
- Mobile phone discounts
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer
Please take the time to look at our excellent Glassdoor and Trustpilot reviews
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options