Client Relationship Executive
Do you love helping and retaining clients, working alongside a sales team to develop and grow the business but without a sales target, then keep reading.
This role is ideal for someone who loves being busy and working in a driven sales environment, with a focus on retaining the existing base and supporting the sales process. Every day is different, you could be out meeting clients, dealing with complaints or generating revenue through relationships. Your client base is yours to manage as the role provides flexibility, being office or home based to suit the day ahead.
You would be working for HP owned Apogee we are Europe’s largest multi-brand provider of managed services, software and hardware including IT, Printers and laptops to name a few but do not worry about that just yet.
If you do well we reward high performance and our wide range of products allows us to be a one-stop shop for businesses of all sizes, it suits people that like to ask questions. Our Bristol office is a successful one and they are a great bunch to work with, recently the CRE has been promoted so the chance to progress your career is a real thing.
If the any of the above sounds interesting, get in touch with our recruitment team to have a chat, they will be happy to answer any questions.
- Client Retention
- Track contracts that are soon to be expired and contact customers
- Respond to customer queries and address sales complaints in a timely manner.
- Financial awareness to deliver justified proposals
- Analyse customer feedback and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention.
- Asset management (top tier accounts)
- Resolution of invoice queries with Credit Control
- Understanding and engaging with Engineering and Technical
- Volume analysis delivering MI internally and to the customer (top tier accounts)
- Integration with IT, Project Management, Finance and BAU
- Implementation of new working practices and process change initiatives
- Use of company CRM system
- Creation and delivery of service and account review presentations
- Monitoring of MI and service analysis to drive SLA performance, report success and failure areas and engage improvement plan (top tier accounts)
- Strong understanding of data and ability to quickly interpret analytics
- Evidence of improving customer experience, engagement and growth
- Superior communication skills, emotional understanding and intellectual dexterity to work effectively within a business that is undergoing
- Highly flexible and comfortable with change
- Able to work effectively at pace
- Highly Proficient in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills