Business Management Support Executive – Processing
To ensure that sales are supported through the deal processing workflow ensuring that all governance is adhered to whilst supporting a smooth transition to pay out. To become a fully multi skilled department to ensure that adequate cover is available at all times.
- Work in a proactive Lease desk/processing environment fully utilising all automated facilities both from our funding partners and our own internal departments allowing us to create the most efficient, effective transition from an opportunity to the realisation of the sale.
- To offer a proactive, fully supportive function to all sales entities to allow them the time to focus on creating more opportunities.
- Be fully conversant with all funding platforms to be able to monitor and manage any queries/processes electronically to minimalise email traffic and create more efficient and effective work flows.
- To process deals through our in house system whilst carrying out diligent checks to ensure that all contracts fall in line with individual funder regulations and our own business governance.
- To track all relevant queries with the aim of resolving in the most efficient way by liaising with internal departments and feed back to sales/customer.
- To monitor all internal dashboards to allocate daily tasks to meet the needs of the business.
- To ensure that all invoicing is carried out in a timely fashion to meet the needs of the business.
- To report monthly activity in a set format to share with the team and business identifying where there may be issues in order for a training plan to be implemented if necessary.
- To manage and monitor all cash forecasting tools including pipeline and Revenue recognition reports to feed in to finance to aid with the cash reporting.
- To utilise the funding portals to upload all relevant documentation to support the pay out of the deals.
- To follow up on any queries highlighted on the funding portals to ensure a smooth transition to pay out – working with sales to resolve any that may cause delays.
- To report on cash received and to monitor against target forecast figure ensuring that all relevant parties are kept informed throughout the relevant month.
- To manage all pertinent inboxes to ensure a timely response service is adhered to.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- People centric and eager to take on a challenge
- Ability to multi task and work within given timescales
- Great attention to detail and highly organised
- Confident communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills