Business Generation Team Manager
As a Business Generation Team Manager you will manage and lead a team of up to 10 Business Generation Executives and be responsible for all recruitment with your team. Your team will be prospecting, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for the Inside Sales, Commercial & Corporate sales teams. You will manage your team’s data processing closely ensuring that all prospects are recording accurately through our CRM system.
You will provide ongoing training & skills coaching and energise the team to achieve high levels of motivation & competition to ensure delivery of activity, appointment & opportunity targets.
- Develop and manage a set of KPI’s for the department
- Prepare monthly reports for the Inside Sales Director
- Together with Regional HOD’s & marketing, create and manage strategic campaigns to promote Apogee and generate warm leads
- Create an environment to succeed and recognise performance through fun and engaging incentives and activities
- Interview, select and induct new team employees.
- Ensure the team verify and enrich CRM with accurate data
- Quality control appointments to ensure they meet the required standard
- Play an active role in ensuring targets and KPI’s are achieved, by spending a minimum of 10 hours per week leading by example
- Highlight opportunities for the teams knowledge & personal development
- Work with our data partner to identify, target and populate lists of target clients
- A solid background in Business Generation and/or Sales
- Demonstrable evidence of leading and managing a high performing team that delivers and exceeds targets
- Strong Leadership skills, the ability to 'show' as well as 'tell'
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to inspire your team to develop a supportive and competitive culture
- Self-Motivated & Ambitious