Business Generation Executive
As a Business Generation Executive your role is to arrange appointments and build relationships with potential new business clients for our Commercial account management team across the UK.
Your role involves using a variety of methods to make contact with key stakeholders within these businesses in order to make them aware of what Apogee can offer them in the near future. Much of your time will be data mining which involves taking raw new business data and turning it into useful information the company can use to grow its customer base.
You will be tenacious and curious in your approach by asking questions to uncover what technology these clients are currently using, whether it meets their needs, and what potentially we could help them with in the future.
You will use our own custom made CRM system (Radius) to log all your activity and progress with each customer, recording all information gathered accurately and in a timely manner.
You will communicate with our account management team on a weekly basis with regards to your progress within their geographical area.
- You will be responsible for contacting potential new customers across the UK and building relationships with key decision makers
- Dealing with a commercial base within the UK & arranging appointments for our successful account management team
- Delivering a conversation on our range of products and services on the phone when applicable (full product and service training provided)
- Completing tasks and projects assigned within time frames set
- Providing quality customer service at all time
- Feeding back to the line manager with an accurate overview of the data that is supplied
- A naturally curious, tenacious and outgoing personality
- A confident communicator with the ability to talk with people of all levels
- Great attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- A background in a B2B / B2C / Sales or within a Customer Service focused environment is desired
- Passionate about your own learning and development
- Experienced with CRM systems & is skilled in Microsoft office applications especially excel
- Demonstrable skills for using LinkedIn to connect with potential customers
- A competitive team player whilst having the ability to work as an individual