The purpose of a Account Manager is to profile, engage and nurture new business NHS prospects with the goal of developing the relationships to understand the needs of the client on their journey to tender competition and true digital transformation
The role involves profiling and nurturing new business accounts and relationships to understand their goals and objectives, the barriers and challenges they face and educating them on why Apogee should be their partner of choice. The Objective, with support from the wider NHS team during the sales cycle is before the client has gone to market deliver the message that Apogee can be the catalyst for change and stand out from the crowd rather than be involved once tenders have been written.
You will be tenacious and curious in your approach by asking questions in a consultative manner to uncover what objectives & strategies these clients need to achieve and follow in order for the wider NHS team to plan account strategy in the run up to them going to market.
You will use our own custom made CRM system (Radius) to log all your activity and progress with each prospect, recording all information gathered accurately and in a timely manner.
You will manage a set of new business accounts in order to build a new business pipeline capable of delivering NHS opportunities into the NHS team as well as being responsible for the wider team being over target.
- You will be responsible for Initial appointments and developing the relationship within potential new NHS prospects across Southern England, building relationships with key decision makers and key influencers
- Attend new business appointments to support gross profit targets for our successful NHS teams
- Delivering a conversation on our range of products and services on the phone and in person when applicable (full product and service training provided)
- Completing tasks and projects assigned within time frames set
- Providing quality customer service at all times
- To adopt and use a wider set of tools available to you to support you in your role (such as LinkedIn)
- Discover and research new marketing methods to pitch to your line manager
- A naturally curious, tenacious and outgoing personality
- A confident communicator with the ability to talk with people of all levels
- Great attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- A background in a B2B / B2C / Sales focused environment is required
- Passionate about your own learning and development
- Experienced with CRM systems & is skilled in Microsoft office applications especially excel
- Demonstrable skills for using LinkedIn to connect with potential customers
- A competitive team player whilst having the ability to work as an individual
- Be resilient, dynamic and adaptable in your working manner
- A hard worker happy to go above and beyond